|Data||Monthly Subscription(incl VAT)||*closed user group||telecel To telecel Calls||All subscribers in Zimbabwe||International(min)||SMS (local)||Data|
|telecel business 15||$17.25||450mins||60 mins||30 mins||-||15||15 MB|
|telecel business 30||$34.50||900mins||180 mins||60 mins||-||100||100 MB|
|telecel business 60||$69.00||1800mins||480 mins||180 mins||30||200||200 MB|
|telecel business 150||$172.50||3000mins||1000 mins||1000 mins||100||100||1000 MB|
| To start using this service visit any of our shops and enjoy unbeatable value
|Tariff PLan||Red 30||Red 60||Red 150|
|Bundle Cost(excl vat)||$30||$60.00||$150.00|
|Once-off Connection Fee(excl vat)||$1.74||$1.74||$1.74|
|Once-off Connection Fee vat||$0.26||$0.26||$0.26|
|First Month Subscription||$36.50||$71.00||$174.50|
|In-bundle Tariff||Existing Tariff Applies||Existing Tariff Applies||Existing Tariff Applies|
|Out of Bundle Tariff||Existing Tariff Applies||Existing Tariff Applies||Existing Tariff Applies|
|Features and benefits|
|Initial credit (flexi)||$0.15||$0.15||$0.15|
|Free Core Benefits||
|Free Credit||$30 to be used for local calls,sms and only- existing tariff plan applies||$60 to be used for local calls,sms and only- existing tariff plan applies||n/a|
|Core Wallet (Flexi)||
-Initial credit of $0.15.
|Credit Limit (Postpaid)|| Usage outside the bundle is post-charged from a preset credit limit:
International voice and SMS, roaming and VAS
Upon reaching the credit limit customers are suspended from making outgoing activities.
|Free Data||60 MB||120 MB||1GB|
*Existing tariff applies – refers to POTRAZ approved tariffs or any other approved tariffs at the discretion of Telecel
Telecel business Terms and conditions
- Telecel Business is a package designed to meet the communication needs of SME’s, Corporates and institutions.
- The offer comes with 4 distinct packages namely Telecel Business 15, 30, 60 & 150.
- The packages are available on either pure postpaid or flexi option depending on the level of control and convenience needed.
- The pure postpaid option allows the subscriber to be billed for all their activity at the end of a billing period, usually a month.
- The flexi option is a hybrid plan that allows the subscriber to recharge their line should they deplete their monthly benefits awarded.
- Post-paid offers are subject to a Credit Approval process.
- All subscription fees are paid a month in advance.
- The minimum requirement to qualify for the package is 5 Closed User Group members.
- A Closed User Group is a group of subscribers that can only make and receive calls from members within the group. A subscriber may:
- Be allowed to make calls outside of the Closed User Group with wallets outside the CUG being depleted.
- Be allowed to receive calls from outside the Closed User Group
- The initial Contract Period will be 12 months.
- Each line will be awarded voice, SMS and Data benefits monthly at the start of each billing cycle.
- There is no carry-over of any remaining benefits into the following month.
- Standard rates as approved by the regulator apply on all local calls, data, and local SMSs made upon finishing the awarded benefits.
- Either Telecel or the customer shall have the right to terminate an agreement subject to any given notice period or any other terms and conditions as may be applicable. Telecel shall provide a customer with the necessary form or documentation for the initiation of the termination process.
- Full terms and conditions are contained on the contract form available as part of the application requirements.
Usage outside the bundle is charged from the core wallet: International voice and SMS, roaming and VAS
Upon exhausting core wallet subscribers on hybrid must recharge with scratch cards to continue using
1 Telecel Red is a package aimed at high net worth individuals who want to avoid prepaid tariff plans
2 The package offers either a pure post-paid option or a flexi option depending on the level of control and convenience needed
3 The pure post-paid option allows the subscriber to be billed for all their activity at the end of a billing period, usually a month
4 The flexi option is a hybrid plan that contains elements of both post-paid and prepaid where a subscriber can enjoy post-paid capabilities up to a set limit after which they have to recharge their line for continued use
5 All prices in the bundle will be exclusive of VAT. On the flexi option, when you top up with recharge cards, outside the subscribed bundle, all rates will be as per POTRAZ approved rates and are VAT inclusive as Telecel recharge cards are inclusive of VAT.
6 The initial Contract Period will be 12 or 24 months depending on whether the subscriber also takes on a handset option or not.
7 Standard rates as approved by the regulator apply on all local calls, data, and local SMSs made upon depletion of package benefits.
8 There is a once off connection fee of $2.00 on subscribing to the service which may be amended by Telecel from time to time.
9 There no other fixed costs apart from the advertised monthly subscription fee.
10 Full and further provisions of terms and conditions, are printed on contract form available as part of the application requirements.